A Yes/no list field can be used various ways, one of them as a checklist.
1. Field: name the field
2. Width: span the field over 1 or 2 columns
3. Group: select field group
4. Value column labels: you can name the values anything
5. Value column order: order of the value display
6. Value column format: radio buttons (yes/no). When Checkbox is selected a check is Yes
7. Text column position: in between the yes/no options or when checkbox is selected you can select between values to have the checkbox first
8. Null column: option to rename the label and hide or show
9. Comments column: option to rename the label and hide or show
10. Height: option to collapse the checklist and have a scroll bar or show full length
+ Add options: to add the questions of your checklist
+ Add labels: to categorize or create headers in your list
1. Example of Label
2. Example of Option
Result below as it shows in your process form.